Monday, August 9, 2010

Just one more...


Even though I am moving to Rome in 26 days, have just moved my entire pattern stash to my parents' house, and I could use another pattern like a hole in the head...$3.99 was just too much for me to resist.


Besides, what if I they don't have any patterns in Rome. Rome, Italy —a major city, in a country who is known for fashion and fabrics?! But shush, push those thoughts away and just look at the pretty line drawing:




I might have to take off a tier or two of ruffles, otherwise I might look like I am drowning in them. How cute though, right? So, its okay that I bought this? What? I can't hear you...you must have said that it would look great in teal. If not, please refer to line drawing. Cute. Enough said.

2 comments:

  1. That pattern is PRECIOUS! I may need to make one for myself! :)

    BTW, I'm Renee- Melanie just sent us both an email introducing us. Although, I remember meeting you at the wedding. Have a great time in Rome! Hopefully when you get back we can all have lunch together sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete