Progress. That is a funny word. It means different thing to many people. A "moving forward", right? I guess what I have been doing would technically fall into "progress". The problem is there hasn't been too much of it around here. Especially on my current project. Let's take a look.
- finished the skirt muslin, (not super accurately), but I know now I need to move skirt pleats and seriously take up hem
- started cutting out pieces in fabric, I have the bodice front, back, front facings and skirt back
- have put tailor's tacks in said pieces
- I have also purchased fabric for fabulous playsuit for my sister ( I know a different project, but it would be lame to have only done three things since the 12th)
- and last week I altered three pairs of shorts for an event at work, so I did do some sewing last week, just not on the my stuff
What I haven't done:
- sew shirtwaist dress
I think I might be able to do some sewing tonight after work, which has been insane lately. Just thought I would let you all know that I haven't fallen of the face of the earth, or stabbed my eyes out with pins ;) I am progressing. Albeit slowly.